Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What's this all about?

Well basically it's about the contents of my kitchen drawers and cupboards, what these gadgets are and what I do with them.

Everyone is into 'something'. Whether they collect football cards or Star Wars dolls. I'm into kitchenware.

I'm not just talking about pots and pans. My area of interest extends to cookbooks, servingware, gadgets, recipes and appliances. It's about my garden, where I grow lots of edible things.

It's a fluid obsession - changing and growing all the time.

I have what must qualify as the world's smallest kitchen. It's old and really basic - but I love it. Not for what it is but for what I can do in there.

Read on and I will update regularly with my gadget collection, my cookbook bibliography, some recipes I made up myself, progress in my garden.

If it is about food, it will be in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home